Are you feeling hopeless, isolated and not your usual self?
Do these thoughts often enter your mind?
- I feel worthless and can’t do anything about it.
- I feel guilty for just wanting to eat, sleep and be alone.
- I hate who I am these days.
- I can’t stop crying, which makes me want to stay away from others.
- I feel gut wrenching pain, but no one understands.
- My life and the world around me are dark. I hate it, but I can’t change it.
If you have had any variation of these thoughts and don’t feel like your usual self, chances are you may be suffering from depression.
We want you to know that you are not alone and there are people who can help. Many of our clients find relief in realizing that their struggle does not own them and that there are many options available to once again have hope for their lives.
We understand the social stigmas that come with label of being depressed, and thus aim to help clients sort out their environmental, biological and circumstantial factors while offering support and care through a very dark time in their lives.
Our Psychotherapists in Vaughan can help
At Psychotherapy Essence, we are committed to supporting our patients through their journey to mental wellness and happiness. Our gentle and personalized approach to Depression Therapy is dedicated to finding the origin of your pain in order to mitigate your symptoms and their effect on your life. Our aim is to help you attain more balanced mental health in order to not only accommodate, but also thrive in the various aspects of your life and achieve the goals that are important to you.
Call us today to start your journey to wellness.